These are certainly trying times. A vast amount of people are experiencing a lot of uncertainty. Jobs have been lost, loved ones are sick, and social isolation is now the new norm. Now more than ever, we need to take care of our daily mental health. It is safe to say that the coronavirus pandemic isn’t helping anyone who suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. These uncertain times can be more distressing than ever. The more in control you are, the less anxious a person feels. While there is no cure for the heightened struggles during this pandemic, there are ways to smarten your approach.
1. Prioritize your mindset and well-being at the start of the day. Be sure to set your alarm daily, get out of bed, take your shower, and be ready to conquer the day.
2. Set boundaries so that you don’t become overwhelmed. A simple daily schedule will keep you on task. Don’t overwhelm yourself with large projects if you do not have time to complete them.
3. Plan your day and be sure to schedule in eating nutritious meals and exercise. Poor gut health can trigger anxiety and depression. More importantly, stay away from sugar.
4. Prolonged isolation can take a toll on mental health. Make time to connect with others with a phone call or a video chat. Checking in on one another via live interaction is important during these trying times.
5. Create engaging activities with loved ones at home during the quarantine. Start a new hobby, play games, and be sure to go outside.
6. When anxious, use meditation and breathing techniques. Download relaxation apps on your smartphone that will guide you through the process.
7. If working from home, be sure to take time to yourself each day. Breaks are always necessary to avoid the overwhelming task of working from home amongst your loved ones.
8. Maintain good sleep. Sleep deprivation affects your psychological state and mental health. This is a great time to reset your body with the proper amount of sleep it requires.
9. Think positive! An optimistic attitude can have a positive impact on your mental health. Approach this situation with the expectation that things will get better and soon we will all get back to our daily lives.
AcuLaser Treatment Centre is committed to helping people change their life for the better. Whether it’s smoking cessation, sugar control or toxic stress, Aculaser has the answers to many who struggle with these difficult issues. There are great advantages to using laser acupuncture as a way to balance the body and maintain good health. AcuLaser offers laser acupuncture, a non-invasive alternative therapy, uses low-level lasers (LLLT) on specific pressure points across the body, similar to traditional needle acupuncture. As a form of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture works by stimulating the body’s “qi” or energy flow. Issues like chronic stress are believed to be caused by blockages in energy flow. By stimulating pressure points located in specific areas of the body, new channels can open allowing energy to be redirected, thus encouraging the natural meridians to flow properly.
Laser treatments result in an immediate feeling of relaxation, as well as increasing the body’s resilience to future stress stimulants. Stress is just as toxic as a cigarette. People don’t realize that it can cause illness. If you want to experience the benefits of laser acupuncture for yourself, our staff is dedicated to improving the lives of clients through personalized care.
Visit our website at www.theyquit.com to learn more or call 440.740.1020 to schedule an appointment today.